Saturday, February 9, 2013

It's Official . . . the Felt Farm Market

It's OFFICIAL!!!
The
Felt Farm Market
officially opened today on Etsy
I've also created a facebook page
for market updates 
 
These are the first 8 items and collections for sale in the Market. 
 
 
Summer Vegetable Collection


The Berry Patch
 


The Pepper Collection
 


Veggie Snack Collection
 


Spring Goodness Collection
 

 
Homegrown Tomatoes
 

 
Shrimp.
 
More listings will make their way to the shop
as they are designed, created, photographed, edited, listed, and described. 
The process, a one woman operation, is more time-consuming than I ever imagined.
I just keep telling Better Half I am indulging in a creative exercise.
 
It will be interesting to see if anyone finds my little shop.
I anxiously await my first sale. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment