Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mirro Colander Strainer

My hat's off to the best preserved kitchen item on the North Forty.
 
 
Take a look at those legs, all three of them!

 
And, how about those arms?  Still doing a mean push up after all these years, even if a little crookedly.
 
 
 
 

Actually, this colander strainer may be the most well preserved thing on the entire North Forty. as I come to think about it, humans included. 
  
 
I wonder about the 7 star pattern.  Look how the holes that make up the star pattern are not the same size. It would have been nice to know how they were made.
 

 MIRRO
THE FINEST ALUMINUM
MADE IN U.S.A.

 
I will second that.
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Fine mesh strainer is just perfect to squeeze the lemons without the seeds and even to strain sauces and powdered sugar. I was looking for perfect Food Strainers for my kitchen as accessories, but it was such hard to perfect the fine one. However, as per the recommendation of my friend I bought this product and so far I am happy with the results. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An fascinating discussion is value comment. I think that it is best to write extra on this matter, it won’t be a taboo topic however generally people are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers
    valve manufacturer

    ReplyDelete