Friday, December 14, 2012

Jack Frost Nipping at your Nose

The North Forty was a frosty thing of beauty this morning.
 
 
 Gorgeous white ice crystals frosted everything as
 
 
a brilliant sun peeked over the hills.


Had to steal out for a few moments while baby granddaughter slept.
 

 
Should have been finishing the chocolate pretzels which have been
languishing around the stove for several days.
 
 
Going to run out of tomorrows soon.
Maybe we will have the pretzels for Valentine's Day.
They are shaped like hearts after all.
 
 
Not really a photo of frost. 
But I sure liked the loops and the colors.
 
 
Not really a photo of frost either.
This creature stared at me while I was standing at the kitchen sink doing dishes.
I knew I was being watched.
Pesky, hungry critters.

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete