Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Garden Cart

God Bless Orion and The One!  Last Christmas, they gave Better Half and me a John Deere garden cart for Christmas, claiming we are incredibly difficult to buy for. 

Our present sat unassembled in the garage all winter.  Better Half fretted over where we would store it.  Each and every day we walked around it.  As the weather grew warmer and garden chores mounted, I had begun despair that the little green cart would never make it to the North Forty. 

Today, a huge day of garden work lay ahead of me, so I began the task of assembling the cart while Better Half was not home. I knew it would come in handy.  Better Half quietly took over where I left off, and delivered the tractor and cart to the North Forty where I worked.  

Best Christmas present ever!!!!  In one day's time, the perky green and yellow cart has become my all-time-favorite-top-of-the-heap garden accessory.  I don't know how I have gardened all these years without one.  No more lugging tillers, flats of flowers, buckets ,trees, mulch, tools, trimmers, dirt, plants, dead plants, and sheets full of leaves and debris all over the North Forty.  No Sirree!  The handy dandy garden cart can do it all. Trust me, I put it to the test today.

Isn't she a beaut?    

From the Left


 From the Right


From the Rear
 Just can't get enough of her.

Thanks, Orion and The One.  
What a spectacularly great present!

No comments:

Post a Comment