Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Farm

My husband, Better Half, began to take photos at the farm this fall, between loads of grain and scrambling to the top of silos.  I asked if I might post a few of them.  I am proud of his efforts.  He is using an iphone to capture these images.







Better Half and his friends gather around the stove to smoke cigars and spit into the bucket just to the right of the stove.  It's their version of a "man cave".




This rusty red wagon has been put out to pasture, so to speak.






Aged concrete bins glow in the late afternoon light.

Another day is done.


Thanks to Better Half for sharing.  His love for this land shines out.  Let me know what you think.  Perhaps he will share more of his photos with us. 

3 comments:

  1. great pictures....thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, first ever comment! Thanks for looking. More to come. There is really much to be celebrated in this little town.

      Delete
  2. Barb, I really love this Blog. The photo of the silo is great!

    ReplyDelete