Monday, May 7, 2012

Barn Dance

As I have been partaking of my guilty pleasure, watching "Dancing with the Stars",
 I've been experimenting with some photos of old barns I've taken over the past couple of months.


Barns that dot the landscape in southern Ohio are not fancy affairs. 


They are rusted. 


They are weathered and well-worn, like an old pair of jeans.


They lean a little bit.


They bear indignity with grace.


They are regal.

I think the barns are a lot like us, and that's not such a bad thing.

2 comments:

  1. Having fun with the new camera I see...Great shots and some days, like today, I feel like barn #5...just a little worn & stressed..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aint it the truth! Actually these photos were taken with my old camera over the last couple of month. Having fun experimenting with adjustments. I so appreciate your comments. Thanks.

      Delete